TEAM SYCAMORE VOLUNTEER WEEKEND POSTPONED
With even the weather forecasters unsure how Hurricane Florence will effect the District this weekend, Team Sycamore have decided to postpone our volunteer weekend. Max and I will still be out and about, so if you'd like to join us please let us know.
Remember to keep those in the Carolina's and Virginia in you thoughts; stay alert, stay safe and look out for each other.
Jamie and Team Sycamore